DO YOU HAVE A STORY TO TELL?
ARE YOU AN EXPLORER, OVERLANDER, WEEKEND WARRIOR, PHOTOGRAPHER, RACER, OR GEAR JUNKIE?
MAYBE YOU ARE JUST A LIKE-MINDED ADVENTURER THAT HAS SOMETHING TO SAY, SOMETHING TO SHARE.
USE DIRTROADTRIP TO SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES, INSIGHTS, OPINIONS, AND TALENTS WITH THE LIKE-MINDED ADVENTURERS AND ENTHUSIASTS!
(BUT READ OUR FAQS BELOW FIRST)
DO’S & DON’TS
- Post awesome content that fits with what DirtRoadTrip is about (not sure, just ask!)
- Share your favorite content
- Support others in the DirtRoadTrip crew and help share their message
- Plagiarize. You can share content not created by you by writing a brief summary of the content or an opinion piece if it is appropriate. Make sure you have permission to share the content and give attribution.
- Provide inappropriate content (explicit, spam, violent… yeah you get it)
WHEN CAN I START SUBMITTING CONTENT TO THE DIRTROADTRIP?
Right now! Contact us and let us know what you’d like to share – we can’t wait to hear from you!
CAN I REPOST CONTENT FROM MY BLOG OR WEBSITE?
Absolutely! We are part of a small (but growing!) community and we love providing spotlight to like-minded organizations.
WHAT ABOUT PHOTOS AND VIDEOS?
Yes to both! The more photos and videos, the better;)
- All photos should be a minimum of 750px wide.
- All videos should be hosted on sharing platform (Youtube, Vimeo, etc.) or we can upload it for you.
- Please provide us photo and video credit information (especially if you didn’t take them)
Tell us about yourself. Provide a short 1-3 sentence bio and a picture – this is your opportunity to tell people who you are and how they can connect with you, and for us to add you to our DRT Crew roster!
Thank you for joining The DirtRoadTrip Community and we look forward to seeing your stories on our homepage!